This site served us well for many years but all good things must come to an end. This site will remain up in order for existing members to login to edit the wiki or manage their old accounts.Visit the new site to learn about Ace Monster Toys or become member.
This is the legacy site for Ace Monster Toys!
Cool stuff happening at AMT. Click links for details / pictures:
1. Our CNC Metal Mill is fully operational now, come mill some parts out of solid blocks of aluminum!
2. Our large-format printer has been repaired, and can now print full color canvas banners 40"+ wide
3. AMT will have a table at East Bay Mini Maker Faire later next month, check us out!
4. The potential space across the street from Lowell did not fit our requirements, we found any space larger than 2500sqft we will be required to have sprinklers
5. We printed some wood filament on our Makerbot. Kind of neat.
6. Seeedstudio stopped by and showed off their stuff and gave us t-shirts
7. Someone brought delicious cake to a Thursday meeting
8. Stefan is making a bow (for archery!)
9. Microcontroller nights have been busy as usual
10. Our mini CNC router has been used to mill PCBs (instructions)
11. Instructables promised us a laser cutter then gave us the run-around for months and then said sorry just kidding.